If any of the statements above resonate with you, join AvidXchange on Thursday, February 14th to hear firsthand from MRI clients why they LOVE AP & Payment Automation.
- Bill Cielo, Senior Vice President, Accounting & Finance, Copaken Brooks
- Carolyn Thurston, Controller, MAS Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Delia Tsung, Corporate Assistant Accounting Manager, MidPen Housing Corp.
- Gary Hess, Senior Director of IT, Brandywine Realty Trust
- John Remenapp, Accounts Payable Manager, RPT Realty
- Rob Herrera, Accounting Manager, WS Development
- Moderator: Jonathan Land, AvidXchange, Inc.
You may be apprehensive to automate your end-to-end AP process, but here are some benefits that MRI clients love…and you just might too!
- No more stacks of paper invoices or paper checks to sign (and all the manual tasks that come along with it)
- The ability to route invoices electronically for approval with customized workflows
- Reduced invoice processing time from 28 days to down to 3 days
- Reduced operating costs by 60% or more
AvidXchange’s strategic partnership with MRI ensures a completely paperless AP and payment process—from invoice receipt through vendor payment. How does the partnership benefit you? Joint support for both applications, seamless integrations for ease of implementation and use, and more opportunities to connect with members of both teams!
AP Automation Expert
As a Regional Account Executive for AvidXchange, Jonathan specializes in helping companies streamline accounts payable operations and create efficiencies through automation and best practices. Prior to AvidXchange, Jon worked at Yodle as a Sales Representative and was responsible for helping small to medium-sized businesses manage their internet marketing. Before Yodle, Jon spent two years at Stratus Building Solutions as a Sales Manager.